Friday, October 25, 2013

Stash Building on the Cheap!

I love goodwill! Who doesn't! This spring I had an amazing goodwill fabric find with my Alexander Henry vintage bronc rider fabric. So now I try to swing by goodwill just for fabric.

This is what I found today for only $7.50! I think it is around 3 yards of fabric.


A vintage pillow case with yellow flowers. I think once it is pieced it will look cool. Even though it is kinda lame as a pillow case. Then I found about half a yard of this kids fabric its a light flannel in fall colors. Super cute!


Then I found this home decor weight fabric. I am not sure if it's too old lady-ish. But I think it would make a great cover for an outdoor pillow!


Then I found an old red fabric that reminds me of calico. I know it is not, but it has that old school feel that I think will look great in a traditional looking quilt! Maybe for my bestie Maia! The other fabric I think would make a great and simple table runner. I think it would be a nice country touch to my new place in Flagstaff!!

Sorry for the bad iphone photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment