Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Finally Sewing Again!

When I moved down to Phoenix for the summer I made the horrible decision NOT to bring my sewing machine. I assumed that with fire season I would not have the time to sew. WRONG! After weeks of searching I finally found the Sewing Asylum. They are the only place in Phoenix who let me come sew on one of their machines!

A good friend of mine is having her first baby this summer. The quilt pattern I picked turned out to be very, very hard! So my chances of finishing it this summer (during fire season) are minimal at best.

 I decided to make her Burp Rags, so at least she gets a present from me before the baby is due.


The fabrics are from the Free Spirit collection. 


For the back I used a white chenille. It is super soft!


They really were easy to make. I need more friends to have babies!






No comments:

Post a Comment