Sunday, May 19, 2013

After two weeks in California I am finally back home! I dreamed of quilting the whole time. I spent way to much time reading other people's blogs.

But luckily the wonderful people at the Sewing Asylum had an opening in their Saturday Sew Lab. I got to sew for 6 hours!

My mom guilted me into a quilt for my new baby cousin. In my defense, the baby was born while i was making the T-shirt quilt so I didn't think to make one. Also, I hit my quilting stride post T-shirt quilt.

So I decided to make a western/cowboy themed quilt for my east coast cousin. I thought it would be cute coming from the token western family member.


It is the Around the Block Quilt from Allpeoplequilt.com

In even better news I fixed my template for the drunkards path quilt! 


So I can forge ahead on the fish quilt! Although, I do want to finish the log cabin quilt first. 

Just wish I had my sewing machine! I'd have piece the top by now!


No comments:

Post a Comment