Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Carpenter Star Quilt

I am so excited to share with you all my plan for my next quilt!

I love barn quilts and the big block star quilts. I never thought that I would be able to do one, but here it goes!!!

I am using May Chappell's Designer Star Quilt Pattern available on Etsy.


I recently put this cute fake flower into my antique store pitcher. Little did I know that it would become the color inspiration for my next quilt!


Blue's and pinks perfect for a little girl! I just hope that they look good on my light grey background. 
I won't be able to get a white background out of my house clean! So I decided not to use white for a baby quilt. 


I also did my first graph paper sketch of a quilt! I am going to use the top sketch! 

I am so excited but this will be my first half square triangle quilt! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment