Tuesday, December 9, 2014

My First Craft Show

It seems to be a great task to actually sit down at my laptop and write a blog post these days. I have been so focused on the craft show that I haven't gotten in to a normal quilting routine. Although, does anyone have a normal quilting routine? It may be a far fetched idea, but I am still going to strive for it! On top of the craft fair, Christmas activities seem to be the main distraction right now. Especially sewing presents, at least this year I decided not to sew for everyone! But now the craft fair is over and I am almost done with presents!!

I am very proud to say that I have not only participated in my first Craft Show, but actually sold some items! I even sold my first blanket. This cute little minky blanket pictured below.


I was primarily trying to market custom T-Shirt Quilts. A handful of people were very interested, but so far no one has committed. Sigh...at least handing out more cards is progress. 


Here was my little table! A small beginning, but it feels good to start somewhere.


And then because I just couldn't resist, I bought my first handmade quilt! My little cat Riley is very kindly modeling the quilts comfort. It is beautifully made and I am so happy to have a Christmas quilt for the holidays! 

Has anyone else bought quilts that they love?


No comments:

Post a Comment