Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Embroidery Update

Somehow I have not completely messed up my two embroidery projects!! I am kind of stunned!

I did have to redo part of the black horse, but I fixed it! I really think I may actually be able to complete my first counted cross stitch with this piece!

Then my embroidery is working! Definitely wish I had a steadier hand when tracing my design!

Here is a view of the flowers on the bottom. I know the lazy daisy stitch is supposed to be easy, but I kind of don't like it. Maybe I just need more practice. I did an extra stitch in the middle to fill them in. I think they just look better. But now I need to go and add a little to leaves, them seem empty next to the flowers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment