Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Making Decisions......or not

Ever get to the fabric store and you cannot make a decision for the life of you?

I had to buy the backing (again) and binding fabric for my fish quilt. I sat at the table with bolts in front of me, just staring at them! Nothing seemed right. The nice lady's at the cutting counter finally took pity on me and helped me out.

I picked a nice light blue cross hatch-esk pattern for the back and a green chevron fabric for the binding.


Lucky, thread was on sale so I was able to buy 3 get 1 free! Which is good because I need one thread color for the back and FOUR colors for the front! I wish I could get this quilt quilted for me. Alas, I am stubborn and want to do it all myself!

Since I still cannot make up my mind, I am only pre-washing the back. I guess I am hoping that I may find a fabric I like better for the binding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment